Are you tired of joint pain controlling your life? If you’re like most joint pain sufferers, you’ve tried a range of different treatments and solutions and still haven’t had the results you need to live life on your own terms.
Unfortunately, most conventional treatments miss the key element that would allow you to experience long-term joint pain relief, but our regenerative medicine treatments may be able to help where those treatments failed.Some of the most common causes we successfully treat with regenerative medicine include:
- Sprains and strains
- Joint degeneration
- Cartilage breakdown
- Certain infections
- Car accidents
- Sports injuries
Treating Joint Pain at the Source with Regenerative Medicine
One of the keys to the effectiveness of regenerative medicine for joint pain is that it addresses the underlying cause of the pain and not just the outward symptoms. The pain, lack of mobility, and general discomfort you feel in your joints are just by-products of what’s happening beneath the surface. If you only focus on the by-product, in this case, numbing the pain when it flares up, you’ll never resolve the root cause, and the pain will return again and again. You may also cause more damage to the affected joint as you continue to use it when the medication is in effect.
Cell therapy and PRP therapy are safe and effective non-surgical joint pain treatments that are minimally invasive and won’t require much downtime.Here are the details of our cell therapy injections:
- Derived from the Wharton’s Jelly of donated umbilical cords.
- Mothers donate the cords willingly after a scheduled C-section, and neither baby nor mother is harmed in any way.
- The tissue is loaded with potent healing properties like cytokines, proteins, growth factors, exosomes, lipids, hyaluronic acid, amino acids, collagen, and more.
- The tissue is injected into your damaged joint to help your body’s own healing process resolve the cause of your pain.
Here are some details about platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections:
- We draw a small sample of your blood.
- The blood is placed in a centrifuge to spin, separating the platelets and red blood cells.
- The resulting PRP is highly concentrated with healing properties.
- The PRP is injected into your damaged joints to help your body facilitate the healing process.
If you or a loved one suffer from joint pain in Pittsburgh, Monroeville, Penn Hills, Plum, Fox Chapel, Verona, Oakmont, Cheswick, New Kensington, Tarentum, Natrona Heights, Freeport, Sarver, or any nearby city, call us today at 724-335-5210. We will set up a free consultation so you can learn how our treatments can help your body resolve the underlying issues causing your pain and get a custom treatment plan for long-term results.